The objective of this symposium is to hold a bi-annual and itinerant meeting, under the protection of the universities of South America, through the presentation of works of a scientific-technological nature aimed at specialists, researchers, academics, technology providers, among other actors related to mine ventilation. Its purpose is to review, analyze and expose the state of the art, learning experiences, technological advances, research, trends and recent developments that allow access to a higher state of the art.
- Generate spaces for the exhibition of specialized topics and discussion around mine ventilation.
- Discuss and compare the legislation on mine ventilation in South America.
- Build a collaborative network around mine ventilation in South America and the world.
- Approach specialists from different mining companies, universities, countries, and suppliers around mine ventilation.
- Develop a network of providers on a South American scale.
- Facilitate the rapprochement between the different interest groups (suppliers, mining companies, engineering and ventilation consultants).
II SIVM 2021 RESOLUTIONS
Resolutions that make the official Second Symposium 2021:
Av. Túpac Amaru 210, Lima 25, Peru
Telephone Exchange: 4811070 / IP 4220 Secretary of the School of Mines / IP 4204 Directorate of School of Mines.
Inscriptions Telephone (+511) 999 109 882 Ms. Francesca Bazo